Opening Post

Greetings and welcome to my new blog just for my toys and games reviews and news.

As a selective toy collector, I will do a review of my toy collection which is ever growing. This is a space for me to share my passions to other lovers of toys. :)

Why the title "Open the Toy"?
I always believe in opening of toys but sometime due to space constrain, some toy were put back or remain in their boxes.

As a child, I couldn't wait to open the new toy to play with it. As I grew up, most of my toys are more for displaying purposing as I lost the touch of how to play with my toys along the way.

However I rediscovered the magic of playing with my toy again when I took photos of them giving them some story lines and dialogue. So do expect some comic strips in my toy review.

Meanwhile please stay tune. :)

Comments

More Related