Gundam BB Zhaoyun Gundam Hieisen BB-311 Part 2

Previously on Heroes...of the three kingdom. :P General Zhao Yun is patiently waiting for his body...


Finally LEon defeated his Procrastination monster and after much hardwork (and Time), it is finished.

Thanks for your understanding Zhao Yun.


Yes, your horse had been done a week plus before your body is completed with painting.


Ah...Regarding your weapon...the paint maybe still wet, so...


Okay, since you insists. No need to raise your voice...Geez...


Just watch out for wet paint...


Is he even listening? >_>||


Good for you. However a thank you from you would be nice...


You and your Master Lui Bei...Sigh...

There! I've done it. Any comments?

It has been sometime since I do full scale painting and I did it. Kinda enjoyed it but it was rather tiring. I still have some model kit in my shelves, Untouched! I guess I will do it again when I find the time. Hehehe

Talking about time, this week quiz had be postpone to next week due to TIME. I will do a Photohunt next week!

Related Links
Gundam BB Zhaoyun Gundam Hieisen BB-311 Part 1



Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done and well painted Dude!
KazeTora said…
Looks good, dude. Btw, do you use masking? Well, anyway, what's the next painting series? Zhang He Zaku III? Hehehehe...
LEon said…
Thanks Jaded!

@KazeTora
No I didnt use any masking tape. Too lazy...With the marker just need to be careful...but sometime not careful enough and have to cover with white paint again. Actually if look carefully is pretty rough.. How I wish I have a airbrush with airbrush skill also...

Ya likely to get Zhang He Zaku III since got a gundam, need a zaku. LOL
Jcee said…
Wow that looks awesome! I have always been avoiding this series of gundams because I am not sure how they will turn out. This one actually makes me want to go and get one to build. Then of course I would have to find the time to build it. That reminds me...I still have tons of new in box kits. Actually I just remember I have the samurai keroro robo...hmmm
LEon said…
Jcee just buy what you like is the key.

I have the samurai Keroro yet to be done up too. I think that will be the next in line model... :P
Jcee said…
I might just get one haha...seen many of them actually, but never really look into them. But yours made me interested in them because it looks so nice!

I have a gold color paint that requires buffing after it is dried and is suppose to give a nice shine. Haven't gotten the chance to try it out yet, but I think I might take that keroro kit out next weekend and try it out.
LEon said…
Excellent! looking forward to the golden effect on your keroro model kit review Jcee. :)
Anonymous said…
Nice paint :)
Your Zhao Yun Gundam is very well posed. Must be a lot of effort to paint it. It's very detail and I like the chrome. Welcome to the world of Sangokuden Gundam. Hope to see your Zhang He Zaku soon!
RiP666 said…
yeah that so cool...
hope someday i do that too ^^
LEon said…
Thank you desmond. :)

@Dennis
Thank you. Yes I put quite an amount of effort due to my inexperience in real hand painting. Make quite a lot of mistake. All chrome credit to the Gundam marker. It really worth it for newbie like me.

I have not get hold of that Zhang He Zaku and I think it won't be hard. Meanwhile I maybe doing my Samurai Keroro. :P

@RiP666
Join in the fun! Come on! XD
Ha! Ha! I'm a newbie to spray paint and hand painting too. Never improve over the years. That's why I'm a toy collector instead.
LEon said…
Dennis, you should try it nevertheless. You maybe surprise.

More Related