Dragonball Vehicle 2: Saiyan Space Pod

Another Cool vehicle in Dragonball IMHO is the Saiyan Space pod. As small as it is, it can travel long distance and keep the traveler sleeping in that long hours of traveling.


I also wonder what fuel and mechanism that kept this small pod going.

As for toys, there are some of it but today I'm going to share with you one of my latest collection for space pod. It not really a toy tho... From Banpresto comes the Saiyan Space pod scotch tape holder.


Close up on the Banpresto.


Here's a full view of the Card art


Always check on the original product by the sticker...


Open the Toy! Okay in this case, Open the Stationary.


It comes with 2 rolls of scotch tapes. One is the Super Saiyans.


While another Goku brother's Raditz.


Saiyan space pod goes round and round. You can roll it as a ball.


The door can be opened.


Let's open it apart to insert the scotch tape.


Insert one roll in...


Looking through the window at the door, you can see Raditz face in it. That what the design of the scotch tape is for. Neat!


My super Saiyan Goku toy at it again...








For once, I agree with Vegeta. LOL


Comments

Kit Kat said…
Good one Leon! Good one! This is funny! haha! Anyway, how much is the Space Pod? Is it expensive? If it's expensive then it probably not worth it.
It pod is so cool! Where did you get this? I don't see it locally.
Chris said…
wow! dragon ball/... really long time ago..
LEon said…
@KitKat
I got that about SGD $7.50. It is not that expensive but may not be too practical to use it on daily basis. Like if you look for refill of the tape, you have no where to get unless you buy another one. However I think it can fit a normal tape as well. :)

@Dennis
You are right. I got this when I was in HK. SG doesn't really sell this stuff. It a bit pricey but it still alright for me cos of the design. XD

@Chris
Yep but they are releasing the anime again in HD!!! I haven't get to watch it tho....
desmond said…
Bro, good score as I don't see this in Singapore..
LEon said…
I got this in Hongkong bro. ;) Sg don't have. Not that I know of tho...
Kit Kat said…
lol... $SG 7.50 still consider ok lar... haha :p Next time maybe you can import those toys from other countries and sell them to us. :)
LEon said…
Thanks Kitkat for the ideas but I need to have HK reliable supplier to do that. Plus the shipping will increase the price as I bought it there at HK at that price. When ship over, another price due to shipping itself. Then i will not be affordable. :(
Kit Kat said…
True also... if you want to make it affordable maybe the quality of the item will be affected.

More Related