ToysRUs Transformers: Return Of The Fallen Midnight Launch

Transformers fan in Singapore listen up. ToysRus is having a Midnight launch for the up coming movie figures, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.


The movie toys will be officially on sales at 30 May 2009 midnight 00:01 hours at ToysRus at Forum shopping mall. The first 200 in queue will get a guidebook of the executive Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. A A2 size 2-sided poster with Optimus Prime will be given to those who spend over S$50. On top of that, if you are a ToysRus star member, you will get a additional transformers Decal (good to paste on your car). So will you be an Autobot or Decepticon?

It is certainly something to look forward to especially for those TGIF night owl transformers fan who complain there is nothing to do on Friday night. So go rush and get the toys first for those who can't wait. Remember to be nice to each other that day okay?


Comments

Great piece of intel bro! Luckily I stopped collecting Transformers, or else it going to be spend, spend & spend. Hee! Hee!
LEon said…
Dennis I am also controlling myself not to collect so much TF. Maybe I will wait out for this series as I learned my lesson on the last movie line. LOL
desmond said…
I am waiting for my TF in TakaraTomy Version :p
I agree with desmond. I find TakaraTomy Version having better paint job and plastic quality.
LEon said…
Yes I agree TakaraTomy give better paint job and quality but hard to find discount price like retail during sales period. LOL

More Related