Coming MG Figurerise 1/8 Son Goku Model Kit

In last week post, I mention that SH Figuarts from Bandai product line is producing Super Saiyan Son Goku. Now Bandai left the normal look Goku to the MG Figurerise line and as a Model kit.



The above photo is a prototype of how the model kit will be once you assemble and paint. It was promised to have better articulation with exchangeable facial expression. It would be releasing in December this year.

If you are skilled in model kit painting and making and you can achieve this,



you should not missed out this! As for me, I dare not take this on. So I guess I will stick to SH figuarts for awhile. Plus I still have loads of model kits that I have not done up yet! AGH!!!

Comments

KazeTora said…
Actually, if you can assemble Hoi Hoi-tan, you can definitely assemble Goku-san. Haha.
LEon said…
@KazeTora
Hoi Hoi-san seems easier but you are right. Let me finish my hoi hoi-san first. :D
desmond said…
Too much toy lines in the current market..Anyway, skip!!
The face is definitely well sculpted and the joints are outstandingly great for posing. BTW, OG at Bugis is having sale on DBZ toys. Some selling at only S$6/-.
LEon said…
@desmond
Well it is getting better...at least for Dragonball figures. :P

@Dennis
Great! we shall head down OG on Sunday. :D
chubbybots said…
If I can probably I'll paint the hair yellow gold ^^ super saiyan mode!! It looks awesome though.
LEon said…
@chubbybots
There already a good looking super saiyan toy coming from bandai too. That does not need any assemble and painting. :)
chubbybots said…
Woah thanks for the info ^^. Looks like I can save on that painting lol
LEon said…
@chubbybots
You are most welcome. :)
chrismandesign said…
yeah... definitively this is one figure i would buy (when i get d mony for that) & would personalize cuz is an MG kit o___X

More Related