OTTi goes Gundam

I have the pleasure today to have Janus Lu a comic artist and a Toy blogger from ogre-nation.to do a cross over project. Janus love my OTTi and knowing that OTTi like to cosplay and Gundam, he put them together and created these series. There are total of 8!

#1 OTTi as RX78 ex


#2 OTTi as Cannon ex


#3 OTTi as GM ex


#4 OTTi as Gouf ex


#5 OTTi as Gun Tank ex


#6 OTTi as Red Comet ex


#7 OTTi as Zeong ex


#8 OTTi as Zgok ex


I really love these drawings by Janus LuPlease vote for your favorite OTTi cosplay in this series and give a reason why you choose it.

Meanwhile OTTi seems to be tied up with something... OTTi seems to like Carmella. I guess that's normal for a guy. LOL


Do you know Janus had sexy female heroes in his comic? Check it out! Personally I like his Ms Lolipop series.


Comments

More Related