Project Singa Exhibition

Project Singa exhibition has finally started at Funan DigitaLife Mall from 12th to 15th November 2010.


Here are some snapshots of the event of my visit on 13th of November 2010. More of the details photos can be found on my facebook page.

Once I was there, I saw the amount of love given to this Singapore Mascot by the public.


We are talking more than 34 designs in that exhibition.

* Photo credit to Hexlord

There were Life size drawing by artist

* Photo credit to Hexlord

This is one of it I like


Other local artist custom design on Singa which includes:

MoJoko take on Singa in Robocop


David Liew


Zaku999 Gundam grade Singa


Wrecker Tike


There are others Laselle design school students entries too


Here's one that I personally find it is quite creative.


For corporate there are a number of Singa such as HP


TANGS Shopping mall


Play Imaginative and much more


There's also a Singapore Singer JJ and Ocean Butterflies Music Singa for "Make a wish foundation".


and Popular Book Store Singa for Education fund fund from Beyond social Services and much more


The results of the "Singa Poster Competition" from Primary and Secondary School were there too.


I personally like this entry done by color pencil. Notice the neat shading?


The results of the "Design-A-Singa Competition" for Design school and public were there too.


Young and old who lived in Singapore are familiar with Singa the Lion and to him being makeover was something that attract them.


When I was there, I saw many are choosing their favourites Singa and buying them.


Not forgetting the limited Boxset which Project Singa was kind to giveaway 3 boxes to my readers which worth S$400!

* Photo credit to Hexlord

Being an "Old School" fella, I picked up the Classic and the Singapore Singa. :)


There still today and tomorrow before the exhibition end. So do drop by to support Singa and get the toys!

More of the photos of the exhibition can be found here.

Remember to be Kind. :)

Comments

DragonMissy said…
Hi,
May I know where can I find these singa? Any shops exhibits or selling? Thanks
Unknown said…
Hi, I have the courtesy lion 2010 limited edition set available. Are you still interested? Individual design is available as well. Let me know. Thanks
DarkClone said…
Hi, I have two pieces still in the box for sale. If you are still interested, let me know :)

More Related