Christmas gift from Play Imaginative

A day to Christmas and I was glad to receive these wonderful gift from the folks from Play Imaginative!


First was Joe Ledbetier's coaster set!


Comes in a set of 4! Really neat!


Next is a TO-FU OYAKO Collectible Stamp set!


It is a hard cover that look like a storyboard with a short comic at the back.


Open the book and found the Stamp set inside.


The stamps are colorful and very stylish. It has been sometime since I touch a stamp actually...


And No I don't think I will use this set for any snail mail.


This stamp set was a collaboration of Play Imaginative, Singapore post and Devil Robots and limited to 2000 set only.


Within the hardcover book was a fold up of Snake and ladder game. You have to put together the paper characters and the dice.


Begin with square 1 and some ladder


Another gift is the Touma's Little Trickers! A blind box!


There are many characters but what is inside this box??


I got a Grabbit!


Love the Evil Grin.


Is that it's hair or ears?


Lastly the 4 inches Love Tofu


A lovely little To-Fu with a bit of emo eyes.


A Devil Robots and Green Camel product...


Is she looking for love?


I would like to thank Play Imaginative for these gift. Certainly add more festive season to me.

Merry Christmas one and all! :D

Comments

More Related