Lego Minifigures Series 3: Hula Dancer

As I was at Toy"R"us counter making some payments, I saw Lego Minifigures Series 3 on sales. All the while I read about these at another toy collector, Mario "A year of Toy" blog and I am aware of what was going on. Since I was there, I picked up 2 of the blind packets to see what I got.


There are a few tips to go for blind packets and you should do some homework before trying. One way was to look at the bar code which suppose to be different from one packet to another but apparently in series 3 this doesn't work.


So next we have to go to the ancient way like the Jedi to "Stretch out your feelings" with your fingers and with that information guess what it is. These require lot of homework and experience to know the accessories the figure come in. This only work with blind packets and not boxes. For me, I didn't use any of that because I am fine with anything one of it as I do not have any yet. :)

The 16 figures in this series are as follows:

Tennis Player, Hula Dancer, Space Alien, Samurai Warrior, Sumo Wrestler, Rapper, Fisherman, Tribal Chief, Snowboarder, Elf, Race Car Driver, Pilot, Baseball Player, Mummy, Space Villain and Gorilla Suit Guy.

And if you have any of them, you can mix around their accessories.


From the first Packet, I got the Hula Dancer. Say Halloha!


she came with 2 shakers, long wavy hair and a green grass skirt.

I will review the other one on another post but anyone want to guess what I got for the my second packet just for fun?

Comments

More Related