What the Droids...

I have capture a photo on some of my droids over at eclectorama for chunky "Show me your Droids" blog game post. That entry was one of the shot of many I took.

* My Entry

Following are some of the behind the scene shots.

Attack of the Clone Baby
While I was composing the shots for my entry, my one year old son curiously came over to see what I was doing. When he saw the colorful droids, he reached out and grab them. It took me awhile to get him distracted and continue to take photo of the droids from his hands.

* Please don't taste us. We don't taste good.

These are not the droids we are looking for



"One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the other, By the time I finish my song?"

The answer is obvious. It's the Android figure that was the odd one out. By the way, anyone can guess the song I just sang? :P

The right dress
The droids have to arrange themselves in a straight line just to replay the scene where young Luke and his uncle choosing their droids from the Jawas. The droids has to take the right dressing as reference to keep the line straight. Yes that was the military foot drill thingy.

* R5-D4, R4-G9 and R2-D2

If you must know, all these 3 Droids came from three different series. One was from 1990s Kenner release. I wish I have more different looking droids. :)

Comments

More Related